No favorites stored.
Favorites deactivated, since your browser does not support Web Storage.
Are you sure you want to delete this favorite?
BusFinder by Mobile Device
Real-time departures are GPS-based estimates of the time the bus will depart the selected stop.
What you should know about BusFinder
- Departure times (rather than arrivals) are shown because the bus may arrive early, but it will not leave
the stop before its scheduled time.
- BusFinder updates every minute. If the estimated time is not changing, the bus may be stuck in
traffic. Tap “Refresh” on the Departures page to update your results.
- Estimated times become more accurate as the scheduled time approaches. Check BusFinder more than once for best results.
Search by stop number
- The easiest way to use Bus Finder is by knowing your stop number. Enter your stop number to get departure information.
- The stop number is a 1-4 digit number located on the bus stop pole and schedule poster at all Community
Transit bus stops, e.g. #1234.
- A list of all bus stop numbers by route is available here.
- At Metro bus stops, the posted stop number will not work in BusFinder. You can search by using the Map or Nearby Stops features to get departures.
- A cross-reference list of Metro stop numbers with Community Transit stop numbers is available
Search by stop name
- Search by stop name allows you to choose a stop based on street location. Enter the street the bus
travels on, e.g., Hwy 99, and all bus stops on that street will appear. Add a cross street, e.g., Hwy 99
& 220th to narrow your results.
- Select a stop to get departure information.
- The map displays where you are using your mobile device’s GPS feature. Your location appears as a green
dot. Bus stops appear as blue dots.
- Tap any of the blue dots to see stop information. Select a stop to get departures.
- Nearby stops provides a list of nearby stops using your mobile device’s GPS feature.
- When a bus stop is closed or your route is diverted, a Rider Alert is created.
Tap the icon to the right of your route number to view the alert.
To see all alerts, tap the icon at the bottom of the Departures page.
- Save your most frequently-visited stops in Favorites.
- You can add or delete stops here whenever you want.
For a full FAQ on using BusFinder, go here